Travel Map

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tired of Waiting!

 

I still have about 3 weeks left before I find out anything about Egypt but as my 27th birthday dawns I feel I should be in a different place than I am now.  I can’t help feeling like a kid, still thinking of others as “adults.”  Shouldn’t I already be working on my career?  Or at least my Masters?  I would like to be finished with my Masters by the time I’m 30, but that depends on when I get accepted and actually start my classes.

I do believe in fate, in a way.  I believe the end result is something that is supposed to happen but there are many different ways of getting there.  For instance, what are the chances that I would register for the FSOT and the opening would be on my birthday?  I do know that the date happens more than once :) but it just seems like a good omen.  Who knows, maybe that’s the day I’ll decide on a different career path.  I would like to get into diplomacy eventually, I could skip the process and jump right in.

Bah. Waiting is difficult.  

No comments:

Post a Comment