Travel Map

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Got a job, afterall

I got a teaching assitantship :)  I'm glad that I will have some income as I just applied for more loans....eech.  The profs I'm working for sound really neat.  I hope I can do good work for them and get amazing grades so I can get a fellowship next year..no more loans lol. 

Suddenly, now that I have a month until I leave Colorado, I don't feel like I'm going to Egypt anymore.  It seems like time is actually moving backwards....I know the time to go will spring on me at the last minute (like everything else I do) and I'll be surprised.  I guess I'm still scared something will happen...now that I have my airfare, almost all my vaccines, a place to live, frivolous toys bought, i guess i feel like it cant actually happen.  I've always been good at planning and achieving goals but....Just paranoia that I caught from my friend Tom :)
I've spent so much time focusing on getting to grad school that i now have to switch my focus to my actual thesis.  Hm....
I need to study Arabic too....
And start buying things like converters and shoes...
Ah. Maybe it'll happen after all

No comments:

Post a Comment