Travel Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 Down, 27 to Go

I feel like I'm getting more used to the routine, however, I keep getting headaches in the afternoon. Tonight I drank water nonstop so we'll see how that affects tomorrow.  I might be imagining it but I feel like I'm able to focus better and maintain concentration.  I've also been more creative lately, drawing and writing again, which is nice and probably at least partly due to the inability to go anywhere during the day :)
I like how everything is decorated with twinkling lights and lanterns- it feels like the same spirit as Christmas (the closest thing I can relate it to).  The nightlife is so active, such a change from the Springs.  I want to write more but it's 3:30am and I'm drawing a blank on what I want to say- ashoofku bookra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment